What's new

Take a Look!

Donutboy

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone......well ive been doing this photograghy thingy for about 6months now and its time to show some of my work. So if anyone is interested in giving me some feedback, good or bad i'd be very grateful. You can find my album on..... http://photobucket.com/albums/b391/supersnapper/

Cheers for taking time out to take a look.
 
What is this?
This is the answer that I get when I click on your link, Donutboy (who actually is another Chris on board ;))


Where have your pictures gone?
I want to look at them and there's no photo left. How come? What went wrong?
 
LaFoto said:
What is this?
This is the answer that I get when I click on your link, Donutboy (who actually is another Chris on board ;))



Where have your pictures gone?
I want to look at them and there's no photo left. How come? What went wrong?

maybe these will help
http://photobucket.com/albums/b391/supersnapper/Chris%20Wheelers%20Photos/Landscapes/

http://photobucket.com/albums/b391/supersnapper/Chris%20Wheelers%20Photos/Langstone%20Harbour/

http://photobucket.com/albums/b391/supersnapper/Chris%20Wheelers%20Photos/Paragliding/

http://photobucket.com/albums/b391/supersnapper/Chris%20Wheelers%20Photos/Seascapes/

my personal favorite, is Spin in the seascape folder, i like the light streaks, but what are they from? i am assuming a boat ???
 
Cheers for looking at my snaps JeLeAK....the light streaks are from a pilot boat coming back into the harbour. Works quite well i think.
 
I still don't get them! I click on the links that JeLeAk provided and get this in reply:


*The page you are requesting cannot be found

I would LIKE to see your photos, but I can't... don't know why.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom