Take me Back to the 80's

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another recent photo from a shoot I just finished this weekend! Please have a look at my blog if you want to see the rest!
I hope everyone is doing well :)

IMG_6196.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe a little bright on the face, but overall I like it.
nicely done.

Very nice. Did you use a gel on the flash? I love the orange/red glow and flow, very unusual and interesting. Really pops against that blue/green flannel. Excellent in these eyes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nothing about this says 80s, but good none-the-less.

I much prefer your B&W processing over your color.

maybe a little bright on the face, but overall I like it.
nicely done.

Thank you! I decided to keep it that way, I think it contrasted nicely with the hair.

Very nice. Did you use a gel on the flash? I love the orange/red glow and flow, very unusual and interesting. Really pops against that blue/green flannel. Excellent in these eyes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have not used gels, just a triple diffusion method with a large softbox and then I brought it into Photoshop and brought up the saturation and dodged the hair. Thank you for the compliments!

Well... it's a title. I am glad you liked at least one them.

I don't know about that. I think I bought that exact flanel shirt back in the 80's.

I like the colour, exposure, lighting... but what I don't like are the position of her hands; especially her right, which has a disembodied look to it, as if someone is behind her reaching for her throat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back