Take Me In the Morning

What my wife never says ;). Great shot. Love the lighting, composition and sharpness, especially around the head, beak area.
You're suppose to know what she wants and react according. :rolleyes-90:

Thanks, mate!

I think ibis' shots are best taken in the morning. I took this one a little while ago at the marina.
View attachment 248645
Design wise, nice job. I would have cropped it in keeping the positioning just so that bird is a little bigger, and then burn in the upper right a bit to keep the attention more on the bird. But that's just me, just some armchair quarterback with his Photoshop and no place to go.

Design wise, nice job. I would have cropped it in keeping the positioning just so that bird is a little bigger, and then burn in the upper right a bit to keep the attention more on the bird. But that's just me, just some armchair quarterback with his Photoshop and no place to go.
You mean you would've ruined the picture, lol! Just kidding. I do that a lot but as I told someone else, those big, puffy clouds were way too beautiful for me to crop out. I started to crop them but the pic didn't look as good with them gone, imo. It's great to differ, we don't see pics done the same boring way all the time. Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back