Take the canoli, Leave the gun

liltimmy1313

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since I am still a TPF N00B, I have been having trouble with inserting images, lemme know if it worked or not...

Leave_the_Gun__Take_a_Canoli_by_liltimmy1313.jpg

I Did everything myself, and with the except of minor textures, adding in the smoke (superstock.com, I don't smoke, let alone in the living room), and the selective color I did NOT edit it. Meaning, the lighting was for real. It wasn't really a studio setup either. I used a small flashlight propped up against the desk next to the couch. I sat on the couch, put the self-timer on, and hoped for the best. I used my tripod too :D

1/16 f/5.6 50mm, The Flashlight was a 9 bulb LED pocket flashlight.

The image is great, get rid of the texture though, it dosn't had to the image, maybe try with some grain but the stripes are just annoying..

Peter

The image is great, get rid of the texture though, it dosn't had to the image, maybe try with some grain but the stripes are just annoying..

Peter

I agree.

Before I read the text under the photo, I thought you had a weird way of holding the cigarette. Doesn't look very natural.

Then I read... ok, you're not a smoker.

I agree that the lines are annoying.

Ha, yeah not gunna lie bout smokin' haha

Yeah, the texture is my least favorite part of the whole thing, I should probably get rid of it.

Drop the texture and the coloured eyes. I'm personally not a big fan of selective colouring unless it truly adds to the image.

The rest of the image is nice!

Thanks for the feedback

Most reactions

Back