What's new

take two C&C

8ball

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
621
Reaction score
2
Location
MASS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My editing skills are not all that good. I did a little croping but that was about it
please let me know what you think
1.
dang-1-1.jpg

2.
wagon-1.jpg

3.
flower-1.jpg
 
anything?
 
Hello 8ball

#1
I like the concept, but the lighting is overexposed.

#2
I see what you may have been trying to do by the angle, but I believe the top of the rail car should be parallel with the top of the frame, instead of being just off of parallel.

#3
I like this one, except for the placement of the flower.
The water droplets are distracting on the wood just in front of the flower.
If you moved the flower to get the water droplets out of view, it would be a better shot.
 
thnaks! i have a couple others of the flower on my home laptop ill try and get up tonight
 
How about this one
DSC_0805.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom