PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2008 #1 Cairo fruit stand.......
D DanielSmith TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Mar 25, 2008 #2 really cute picture.
H Hobbes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 954 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2008 #3 now you make me crave for fruit very nice shot! It really looks like those fruit stands I saw in Shanghai. as I used to say candy is dandy but fruit helps you poop ^^
now you make me crave for fruit very nice shot! It really looks like those fruit stands I saw in Shanghai. as I used to say candy is dandy but fruit helps you poop ^^
gatorchrissy1 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2008 #4 It's OK, but the shot feels crooked, I feel myself leaning to the left, must be on a hill. I like the colors.
It's OK, but the shot feels crooked, I feel myself leaning to the left, must be on a hill. I like the colors.