Taken from up above

GreenNV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pic7.piczo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I stood up on the arm of my loveseat to take this picture, looking down on the kids, relaxing on the couch. :)

DSC01839.jpg

Yes. It works. Works well. I like this extra different POV. And you have a nice wooden floor! Your kids lounge on the couch in the same way as mine do :D. Seems to be a universal thing.
Goes well into our theme thread in the Photo Themes of "People and their Sofas"! (Yes, there is such a theme thread out there!!!)

jeez when i was thier ages I did not want a camera anywhere near me. Yours must be used to it! And what a neat idea! I like the B&W

Thanks everyone. :)
Oh, they are usually never that eager to have their pictures taken either but I've been doing this since they were babies so they are quite use to having a camera stuck in their faces...doesn't mean they like it though. *LOL* ;)

I think it's cool how they are sitting by eachother and not seeming to mind. LOL all the brother/sisters I know would be like ew get away from me! haha

*LOL* I know what you mean but they actually get along pretty good CONSIDERING they are siblings. I know that's all I did growing up with mine was fight and pull hair. :D

Very nice!

IMO, this picture would have a lot more impact - and the kids would be more the center of interest - if the lower left hand side weren't so bright. It distracts attention from them and the compositon on the sofa.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back