Taking pictures that reflect you...project for school

C C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a project i gotta do and its a pretty opened ended project... the project is all about me. There's no certain amount of pictures i have to take or anything but i don't want it to be too broad. How might i take a picture of something that shows fun, goofy, outdoorsy, that i like skiing, cars, wheeling (off-roading trucks), traveling, fishing, family, friends etc. ?

Obviously i don't just want to take a picture of these things, i want to make it interesting and unique.
i'm very new at taking pictures so nothing crazy please

thanks!
Cory

I say taking these pictures 'in action' would be neat.
It sounds like this is a beginner's class so many of the students will probably just take the pictures of them selves or objects.
Try something that makes the professor go "how did the photographer capture this".

I don't know, that's just my 2 cents

Get a picture of yourself on a jump(off-roading) making a silly face.

I think it would be a cool idea to get a picture of something that describes you, while capturing yourself subtly in a reflection of water or something.

All good ideas and its making me think more and more about it. I have the entire week and weekend to drive all around town and take these pictures so i got time! This isn't a photography class, this project is for psychology but i just want to break out the ol' camera again :)

All good ideas and its making me think more and more about it. I have the entire week and weekend to drive all around town and take these pictures so i got time! This isn't a photography class, this project is for psychology but i just want to break out the ol' camera again :)

Wow... we've never been asked to do someones psych homework before.

p!nK

Wow... we've never been asked to do someones psych homework before.

p!nK

haha yeah... its just a project about u and you decide how you want to do the project and i chose with pictures. Thought since i don't take as many pictures as i wish i could i'd use this as an excuse :D

I would post a few that i think would be good but really there all pretty bad hahah

Reading a skiing book, under a tree, summer, winter hat on, car in the background. That's what comes to mind to me. Boring but it seems to cover almost all of the area's.

or, fishing with ski's on from the hood of a car that's covered in mud? lol

Most reactions

Back