What's new

Tamron 10-24mm SP AF f/3.5-4.5 Canon mount excellent condition

Sublime1304

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Location
Warminster, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling my Canon mount Tamron 10-24mm SP AF f/3.5-4.5 wide angle lens. Excellent condition, bought it new this past December. Comes with lens hood. Asking $350. Text me at 215-310-8377 if interested. My name is Mike

I'd also be willing to trade for a Canon 18-55mm kit lens + some cash on your end. I need an inexpensive lightweight lens for my new job. And my job doesnt require a good lens. I'd also consider a Rokinon 14mm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom