HoosierJoe
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2008
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Indiana
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am new to this board but have been on the photography on the net board for a while. Bought and sold several things there.
I have the Tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens for sale. I have had this lens a little over a year. I think I am going to go with a longer reach walkaround lens and some primes, eventually to go with a new camera body.
I bought this lens off ebay and sent it in right away to an authorized service center. They tightened up the zoom, cleaned and calibrated. The lens cap shows a little wear but nothing else. It's clean and in great shape. Works perfectly. I have gotten some really great results with this lens.
Outright sale price is $285. Includes shipping and paypal.
I have the Tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens for sale. I have had this lens a little over a year. I think I am going to go with a longer reach walkaround lens and some primes, eventually to go with a new camera body.
I bought this lens off ebay and sent it in right away to an authorized service center. They tightened up the zoom, cleaned and calibrated. The lens cap shows a little wear but nothing else. It's clean and in great shape. Works perfectly. I have gotten some really great results with this lens.
Outright sale price is $285. Includes shipping and paypal.