What's new

Tamron's SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC LD For sell

Tpalmer360

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakenheath
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like new...Only two months owned... Bought new... For canon... My wife bought me a 5D MII as a present, so this lens will be useless on this. Comes with everything(front, aft caps, hood, manuals) as if new except for the box. Also included is a Marumi uv filter. Looking to get $500 or best offer. Would be willing to trade as well for something to use on the FF camera. Payment through Paypal. Shipping will be through USPS with tracking. Email for pic's/ offers/questions @ tpalmer360@yahoo.com. Motivated seller!This is my first post on this forum, as I'm not really a forum type guy(suppose I'll start now though since I'm all joined up).
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom