Tamzooka tests

You need to level the pavement then reshoot !!

LOL
Looks like a good test to me.

When did you get a digital 5dm2 ?
does it come with an optional film back ? lol

Thanks, Weepete!

Astro, I got the 5D2 as a backup to my Mamiya/Leaf setup, but the Mamiya/Leaf was SO SLOW and clunky that I decided to sell it and stick with the Canon. The image quality from the Mamiya/Leaf was unbelievable, but my god was it a pain in the rear end to use. And the white balance never set the way I wanted it to.

Nice shots. I like the (almost) symmetry of the centerlines in each photo paired with the oof foreground.
Side note, I'm from Appleton too; small world! :1219:

Orly... What do you shoot mainly? Not the camera, the subject matter?

Orly... What do you shoot mainly? Not the camera, the subject matter?

I'm assuming you're referring to me?
As far as subject matter, I like to shoot architecture and neature. Parking garages and buildings around Lawrence offer some interesting opportunities. High cliff state park is only about 10 minutes from Appleton so I find myself there a lot. I'm almost finished up with my first year of college in the UP, so I'll be coming home in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to finding new areas now that my skills and perspective have improved over my year away.

Parking garages, you say... And yes, I was referring to you, JBes97.

Supra by Michael Long, on Flickr

That was shot in the one behind City Center. I shoot some nature too (my wife is more of the nature shooter, but I go along and do what I can), so I'm at the nature preserves pretty frequently. Probably even doing that this weekend, since it's supposed to hit 60 and I have two lenses that need more proper testing.

That was shot in the one behind City Center. I shoot some nature too (my wife is more of the nature shooter, but I go along and do what I can), so I'm at the nature preserves pretty frequently. Probably even doing that this weekend, since it's supposed to hit 60 and I have two lenses that need more proper testing.
Very nice! I can't wait to get outside without needing a jacket!

Agreed. I'm not sure where we're going this weekend, but my money's on Bubolz in Grand Chute.

Yay! I just got my polarizer for this thing! Now to test that AND my 28-75...

Most reactions

Back