RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2013 #1 I don't know what happened to this, but it was pretty wrecked at the side of the road.
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I'd say what was inside wanted to get outside in a hurry.
Tailgunner No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 1,850 Reaction score 280 Location Dallas TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2013 #3 Hum...looks like a fuel tanker, and judging by the fact that it's still recognizable, I'd say it was hauling something less volatile like Diesel. I could tell you more if you happen to notice if it had placards and what was the numbers/colors.
Hum...looks like a fuel tanker, and judging by the fact that it's still recognizable, I'd say it was hauling something less volatile like Diesel. I could tell you more if you happen to notice if it had placards and what was the numbers/colors.