Tapatalk Support?

FattyMcJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks,

Just a quick suggestion.

Could you please incorporate the use of this app for the forum?

MANY of my other favorite forums allow the Tapatalk app for iOS and Android, and it's GREAT for those of us that like to check the forums when on the go from our phones, but loading the full site is a PITA.

I admit, I actually neglect this forum due to the lack of this feature. Often when I'm at home on my computer, I'm actually doing something productive and forums aren't on my mind. Only when sitting in the waiting room, or doing other things do forums pop into my head and that's mainly because Tapatalk makes forum browsing and posting such a breeze from a mobile device. No zooming, it's lighter on data use, etc. Just simpler IMO.

So yeah, please can we get Tapatalk support for this site?

Thanks! :D

I've wondered if they were going to add it as well, but manage without it.

Yeah, it's quite doable...but wouldn't it be GREAT if they did include Tapatalk? :thumbup:

They've attempted this in other threads in the past....Theyre not gonna budge. :(

Guess I should have searched...oops.

But still...it seems silly to NOT allow Tapatalk, if indeed that's the decision.

It's SOO much easier to use forums on a mobile device using the app, which would lead to more posts and activity, more exposure for the vendors and sponsors, and a better end user experience.

Logic says, do it. Why not? How does NOT allowing Tapatalk benefit the site? I guess that's the more important question.

Well now, looking through my Tapatalk forum list and there it is...TPF is on!

Just wanted to post this for the others that may have wanted it too, and not found it yet.

Thanks for putting the site on Tapatalk (whomever you are)! :D

I would actually prefer ForumRunner. Last time I looked it was cheaper, supported BB as well, and was made and supported by a guy in the US who was AWESOME to deal with. Remember that TT and FR are NOT mutually exclusive either, you can have both running. Personally I wont use TT because of the horrible support I received with them.

Allan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back