Tara D.

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...And another recent senior portrait session :)

_U5A6707 1.jpg

_U5A6710.jpg

_U5A6767 1.jpg

_U5A6776 1.jpg

_U5A6792.jpg

_U5A6959.jpg

_U5A6967 1.jpg

8-12.
_U5A7043.jpg _U5A7089.jpg _U5A7090.jpg _U5A7095.jpg _U5A7099.jpg

I like 7 and the last two; nice captures on 18 through 20. I can't see the larger versions of 8 through 14, but in the thumbnails the dress looks blown out to me. I'm sure it's a combination of small images and my laptop.

I like 7 and the last two; nice captures on 18 through 20. I can't see the larger versions of 8 through 14, but in the thumbnails the dress looks blown out to me. I'm sure it's a combination of small images and my laptop.

Thanks for your feedback. :) -- And yeah, I think it's just your laptop, because nothing is blown out. :sexywink:

I have one nitpick. On 18-20 there is a shadow on the bottom left corner of the background and my eye keeps getting drawn to it and away from the subject. As you know, I'm sure, it's an easy fix. Great stuff.

I have one nitpick. On 18-20 there is a shadow on the bottom left corner of the background and my eye keeps getting drawn to it and away from the subject. As you know, I'm sure, it's an easy fix. Great stuff.

That's because light casts shadows... Haha.

Thanks for your feedback. It's not getting fixed at this point, because the images have been turned in and I'm done with that client, but I appreciate your comments :1247:

Thanks for your feedback. :) -- And yeah, I think it's just your laptop, because nothing is blown out. :sexywink:

I finally got the larger images to show up - as I figured, it is the smaller images in combination with the less-than-ideal laptop monitor.

Add 8 and 15 to my "like" list.

I finally got the larger images to show up - as I figured, it is the smaller images in combination with the less-than-ideal laptop monitor.

Add 8 and 15 to my "like" list.

Haha, good deal. :1247:

8-12 are so fun. I also really like the cheer shots, only I feel like they would be better suited for a different location.

My internet is so crummy I can't get the photos to englare. :(
But from what I can tell from the thumbnails, they look great. And boy can that kid jump!!!:eek:

Excellent! Beautiful young lady, definitely driving the boys insane! Man, to be young again....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great set; how many takes did #20 require?

A lot. :lol:

It wasn't even so much that I couldn't catch her in the air. It was more that her and her mother were being (rightfully) picky about her form. She was having trouble getting both her legs up evenly for the shot (I couldn't even do a 3rd of what that kid did, so I was still impressed, haha), but once we got that one, we knew we nailed it and moved on to something less physical. :biglaugh:

Great set; how many takes did #20 require?

A lot. :lol:

It wasn't even so much that I couldn't catch her in the air. It was more that her and her mother were being (rightfully) picky about her form. She was having trouble getting both her legs up evenly for the shot (I couldn't even do a 3rd of what that kid did, so I was still impressed, haha), but once we got that one, we knew we nailed it and moved on to something less physical. :biglaugh:
I figured it was either a case of 'nailed it first time' or 'how many more?' :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back