Tara - Studio Session

dcbear78

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.crewonephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was asked to take some photos for a young model for her portfolio. I didn't manage to get the best poses from her. She is very young (I think it was 15) and still new to modeling so took quite a lot of direction. Posing is my weakness. But I think they turned out ok.

Please hit me with the feedback.

Tara
by Crew One Photography, on Flickr

Tara

Tara

Tara

Tara

And then as we were finishing up I thought we might get something outside while the sun was setting.

Tara

Very, very nicely done! My preference would be to drop overall exposure by about 1/3 of a stop, but that's purely a personal preference in terms of final look. I can't find anything to niggle about and for me, that's rare! :lol:

I agree with dropping the exposure. They seem pale to me.

I'm actually good with the exposure and your part of this work is nicely done. But she looks like she isn't yet comfortable in front of the camera... She's pretty but could use a mentor who has more experience.

I'm actually good with the exposure and your part of this work is nicely done. But she looks like she isn't yet comfortable in front of the camera... She's pretty but could use a mentor who has more experience.

Yeah my thoughts too. She is signed to a local agency but they really aren't the best for helping out (or finding them significant work). I think this is really only her second or third time in front of a camera, so she has a lot more experience to gain yet.

I like your exposure, it's even in all photo, it's working, it's set the mood.
I particulary love the last one, light is great.
The 4 seems a bit more yellowish that the other, least favorite. She's really beautiful but yeah she doesn't seem confident, meh sometimes it's only about practice :)

Wow, she's a stunner and wow your shots are gorgeous.

1) don't like her head cut off but can live with it.
2) , 3) & 5) are fine, good examples I'd expect to see in her port.

#4 & #6 are extraordinary. You've preserved her baby innocence yet shown her with a touch of maturity.... am I saying that correctly?

I sure hope she's happy with these

I agree with dropping the exposure. They seem pale to me.

+3 with the recommendation to decrease exposure, some of the pics seem a little pale and yellowish

Last edited:
#6 show a bit of inocense that is beautiful and her eyes are incredible great job.

Very nice, great job! :clap:

I like the matte effect

Most reactions

Back