Tartia-Engal Falls | CT Explorations

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went adventuring today and found this beautiful little set of falls off the road. It was definitely worth the trip.

Nikon D800
Nikon 16-35 f4 VRII
Circular Polarizer
Natural Light

Falling Down by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Comments and critiques are always welcome!

Cheers!
Jake

wow that lens is sharp! Did you focus stack this

Sweet! I like that leaf in the foreground. Isn't that a great lens? I have one too and love it.

Great shot

... map location please :)

Sweet! I like that leaf in the foreground. Isn't that a great lens? I have one too and love it.

I absolutely love it. Impressively sharp, low distortion, and even some cool Bokeh when you work it. And thank you! That leaf may or may not have been placed there intentionally, as well as I may or may not have cleaned up all the messy leaves on the falls themselves... But I digress. [emoji16]

Wow, surprised that isn't stacked. The one tiny critique I'd have is that you could've polarized the water glare on the foreground leaf and stacked with a frame polarized on the actual falls, but that's a minor critique. Nice shot man

Wow, surprised that isn't stacked. The one tiny critique I'd have is that you could've polarized the water glare on the foreground leaf and stacked with a frame polarized on the actual falls, but that's a minor critique. Nice shot man

Definitely could have, but at the time the thought didn't necessarily cross my mind. I'll keep that in mind for next time though.

Jake

Nice,love the leaf in the foreground and was actually thinking that the leaf alone with water and rock would maybe make a good pic too.

Nice,love the leaf in the foreground and was actually thinking that the leaf alone with water and rock would maybe make a good pic too.

Thanks! It made for a nice composition. [emoji106]

Jeepers creepers, a leaf made this shot?!
I keep looking for something phenomenal ;{
Always great, thanks
Nancy

Sometimes simplicity is key [emoji106][emoji16]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back