Tashianna fall color portraits.

MReid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.alloutdoor.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Natural light with the D3 and the 85 1.4. What a great day we had in the park, lots of color and Tashianna was a lot of fun.

Her full gallery is here: Tashianna Fall - All Outdoor Photography by Mike Reid, Boise Wedding and Outdoor Portrait Photographer

950D3R5860-2-XL.jpg

950D3R5494-2-2-XL.jpg

950D3R5795-2.jpg

950D3R5907-2-2edited-1.jpg

Stunning model and beautiful use of natural backgrounds.

Love all the colors. Great set.

awesome photos. her pose in the 3rd one kind of throws me off a little bit though. the 2nd one is my favorite.

Ahhhh yes the magical 85. My favorite perspective on an FF.

I think these are great. To me nothing beats natural light when the time is right. During on location shoots the subjects, the shadows, the ambient surroundings, really do look and feel more natural rather then when flash is involved(Just my preference).

I think the negative space on the right plane of the third shot can do without or use a little trimming. Solid work here.

She would do well to take it easy and stop trying so hard to "look like a model"

Perhaps I disagree with Alpha...I think the edgy poses work best for her. Nice job of capturing. Good make up also.

Nice set, but she needs to be very careful with her lips she pushes them slightly in some of the images. I think the edgy can work for her but if she wants to model she needs to be versatile in her poses and that includes facial expressions. Number two looks like the most natural because in one and four she is almost pushing the lips if that makes sense.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back