Tatiana new edit

Very nice! I would still prefer a vertical crop.. it would do nicely here, and enhance the "Traditional" feel the image invokes. A little better background separation on the hair would have helped also...

What Charlie said; this is a great image, and 99.9% of the way to being outstanding, just those two small things IMO.

great job. i like the horizontal crop but the hair light would definitely help. and maybe clone out hair on her forehead.

This reminds me of the classic shots you would find in old lockets... I really do like it! You should try a sepia version... just for fun!

Man, you are doing some stunning work.

I was trying to sort out my feelings on the angel food shots and forgot to go back and post, but they were fantastic and disturbing. These are wonderful.

Idc what the old fogies say (just kidding guuuuuuys!), I dig a well-done horizontal portrait. That first one is absolutely stunning.

But then again, I shoot some landscapes vertically...soo.... ;)

Always enjoy seeing your work!

Idc what the old fogies say (just kidding guuuuuuys!), I dig a well-done horizontal portrait. That first one is absolutely stunning.

But then again, I shoot some landscapes vertically...soo.... ;)

Always enjoy seeing your work!

Thank you:)

I take on board all critiques,use what I agree with and file away for later use the ones I don't :)

They know I'm just teasing - I respect the opinions I get from those two, lots of knowledge there!

They know I'm just teasing - I respect the opinions I get from those two, lots of knowledge there!

yea.. sure.. you have just gone all MWAC on us, haven't you? ;) lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back