What's new

Tea cup Chihuahua

foned

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3397392934_28b40a0c0f.jpg

IMG_2820 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

haha i just thought this was cute. didn't have much for lighting to work with, and i had to edit doors out of the background..
 
I think its adorable. Really cute shot.
 
AWww.. soo adorbale. Very cute shot! I might of cropped the left side and the top just a hair, that's that only thing that came to mind. I love this picture... :)
 
i think your white balance is off.. unless your dog is yellow?
 
Great picture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom