Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2013 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Holy white balance Batman! You need to haul these back into the pixel room and get the whites white!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks much.
S sekhar TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2012 Messages 139 Reaction score 31 Location Pasadena, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 #4 How did you get the blur on the pot at the top?
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 #5 I kind of like the "warm" look - saturation could be lowered a bit, but it's a valid expression of the subject. I do wish the focus was a little closer to the front though.
I kind of like the "warm" look - saturation could be lowered a bit, but it's a valid expression of the subject. I do wish the focus was a little closer to the front though.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 sekhar said: How did you get the blur on the pot at the top? Click to expand... I don't know. It just happened.
sekhar said: How did you get the blur on the pot at the top? Click to expand... I don't know. It just happened.