What's new

Teal Abstract

I like it! I keep looking at it in landscape orientation though because it reminds me of water. :-)
 
Thanks Jazzie :) Yep it works in landscape to in a different way, I like both but there is something about the portrait orientation that just makes me like it that liiiiiiitle bit more.
 
I get visceral unpleasant dirty feeling from this. Like, I find it revolting. Is it like a dirty broom or something?
 
Well boo! Sorry Bunny :(
Nope it's the river, a closeup of the edge of an eddy...
 
I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. It's just a reaction. It's not that I don't LIKE it. It's just how I responded to it.

You know, like the same way I respond whenever I see runnah's face. It's not that I don't LIKE runnah... but come on.

:)
 
I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. It's just a reaction. It's not that I don't LIKE it. It's just how I responded to it.

You know, like the same way I respond whenever I see runnah's face. It's not that I don't LIKE runnah... but come on.

:)

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom