Tear me up CC

I didn't notice on the small images, but at full size it looks like you either missed the focus, or had some camera shake in there. I didn't look at the exif data to see what you had for a shutter speed.

I think this was shot in P mode. I couldn't find the focus point when I viewed the large file or the focus point was set in auto.

since you said earlier you don't mind if we edit I took the liberty of having a go at it. It didn't leave much for cropping at the front of the car. I added a new sky (quickly) in ln ps5 and brought out the details of the image.

In lightroom I did this:
contrast +30
clarity +36
saturation +7
lights +15
Darks -19
red +42
orange +48
yellow +23
green -17
purple -54
magenta -19
sharpening 60
vignetting -23

5588100950_5dd455f507_b.jpg
[/url]5585792543_c5d73630ca_b-Edit-Edit by rockstarrphotography, on Flickr[/IMG]

I dont know but I would want it tighter to emphasize the car's color and size.

do you mind if i do a quick edit on it?

Go ahead and Edit.. yeah I shot it in P mode, I was gonna do more settings to experiment for myself since I'm still a complete noob.. I just got kicked out by the cops because it's on private property and it's an old warehouse that still operates lol.. I did notice the lack of the focus..

The original photo was taken in the mode "P" with 1/320, f9, ISO: 400

Last edited:
since you said earlier you don't mind if we edit I took the liberty of having a go at it. It didn't leave much for cropping at the front of the car. I added a new sky (quickly) in ln ps5 and brought out the details of the image.

In lightroom I did this:
contrast +30
clarity +36
saturation +7
lights +15
Darks -19
red +42
orange +48
yellow +23
green -17
purple -54
magenta -19
sharpening 60
vignetting -23

5588100950_5dd455f507_b.jpg
[/url]5585792543_c5d73630ca_b-Edit-Edit by rockstarrphotography, on Flickr[/IMG]

Yeah that's an awesome picture Rockstar.

A tighter crop probably would have been better yet on the edit but I didn't for 2 reasons.

1. wasn't sure how much cropping I could get away with on the size of file I was working on

2. I already added sky and didn't want to crop it out!!..lol

Most reactions

Back