What's new

Teepee at sunset for C&C

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Here are a few teepee shots that I shot recently. I would love to hear what you guys think.

Do you prefer the open flap in 1 or the closed flap in 2?



1
$Teepee at sunset with trees.webp



2
$Teepee at sunset with trees - closed flap.webp




3
$Teepee at sunset.webp
 
Nice shots! I like flap open.
 
So, it appears that the general consensus is "Flap Open".

Thanks all
 
1 for me. Like the comp, and light. Nice job. Ed
 
Both look good....I probably wouldn't have picked up on the difference if you hadn't specifically pointed it out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
Both look good....I probably wouldn't have picked up on the difference if you hadn't specifically pointed it out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.

Thanks pthrift :thumbup:
 
As the rest have said, #1 is my favorite. Its the symmetry with the flap open that does it for me. After seeing #1 first, my eyes are drawn to the lack of flap symmetry in the others. But I also have to agree with pthrift in that I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it first.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom