What's new

Teepee at sunset for C&C

As the rest have said, #1 is my favorite. Its the symmetry with the flap open that does it for me. After seeing #1 first, my eyes are drawn to the lack of flap symmetry in the others. But I also have to agree with pthrift in that I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it first.
Thanks Rudipides,

I hear everyone else saying that the symmetry is better in 1, and I like one alot, but for some reason, the 2nd one draws me into the picture more, specifically because it's not symmetrical. Go figure, huh?
 
1 and 2 are excellent, 3 is nice too.
Overall I think you got a nice set there
 
makes me think of the sunday paper section for kids---"find 6 differences in the two images"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom