Telephoto advice 5-20 miles

A 24mm lens should be able to do it. Just make sure you go within 5 ft of the action and try to hide somewhere. Shooting miles away requires flash.

:)

Unless you are in a tower or other high place the curvature of the earth prevents you from seeing more than about 8 Miles, right?
Right. I think that is about the distance to the horizon out at sea. But for Flat Earthers, there are alt facts.

Unless you are in a tower or other high place the curvature of the earth prevents you from seeing more than about 8 Miles, right?
Right. I think that is about the distance to the horizon out at sea. But for Flat Earthers, there are alt facts.
Actually the earth sits on the back of a giant spider walking through the web of the universe.

Geeze.... You guys dont know anything!!!!!!

Actually the earth sits on the back of a giant spider walking through the web of the universe.

I thought it was on the back of a turtle?
received_1453767464780128.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

View attachment 180750

FAKE NEWS!!!!

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

View attachment 180750

I love the Ancient Greeks. My favorite explanation was about the origin of wind. It was obviously caused by the movement of the trees pushing the air, because when the trees stopped moving, the wind also stopped.

for 200 dollars, one would assume a healthy snort of cocaine and crystal meth would do the job well until the buzz wore off and your realized you left the lens cap on.

But seriously your in the realm of TELESCOPES with a camera attachment.

The OP made this ONE post, 10 days ago, then disappeared.
Maybe he wasn't interested in the response.

Or found out it's impossible / horribly expensive.

The OP started an interesting discussion, whether they've posted in it again is fairly immaterial.
As @480sparky said, the early replies showed it wouldn't be a cheap option. Loging on to merely reply probably proved more effort than their gratitude stretched to.

Most reactions

Back