telephoto Lens

who said that?? i cant see... i cant see..

Hey that VR feature is the mutts nuts!!

its like my old wobbly focus grip.... but in really slow mo :D its great

dunno how it does it, but its clever :)
LOL, Yeah, when I got my 24-120 VR I about went ballistic, it's just crazy hand holding a shot at 1/4th of a second!

I tried that lens out at my local photo shop..the only one within 200 miles...and I loved it.

I am looking into the Nikkor 80-400 VR ($1400) but they didn't have it, so I just tried out the 70-300 VR with their D80 body (which is what I have) and I loved it! Loved it!

If I hadn't already made up my mind to go with 80-400 I'd buy the 70-300, great lens! Nice purchase and happy shooting mate.

I just picked up a Nikkor 55-200 VR yesterday. I'll be trying it out this weekend. It's a plasticky little thing (even the mount), but has been getting great reviews and only costs 250 bucks. I figure with that and my Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, I'm pretty well kitted out.

I have to disagree with what the one reviewer said about the Sigma 170-500. I find mine to be fairly sharp when stopped down. Somewhere, I saw some bird shots that somebody had taken with one and they were quite spectacular.

Buy the Best

The 80-200 F/2.8

No VR, but the best lens in the budget you mentioned

I think I'm jealous that you have so much money to afford to spend on lenses. :lol:

I would probably go with the 70 - 300. I've heard good about the lenses. but whichever one you choose, I can't wait to see the pictures!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back