What's new

Television

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
This past week at my university has been "reading week" (aka spring break), so most people are home, which has given me the opportunity to take some photos that I normally wouldn't cause people would think I was weird if I placed the camera on the ceiling while they were watching tv...

ohprbn.jpg


ohptp5.jpg


Thanks for lookin'
 
I agree with Archangel... like the perspective in #1. :thumbup:
 
the pov, comp and dof are amazing in the first shot! the comp in the second is nice! very nice work!
 
Although you'd never guess it by looking at any of my photos, I love minimalist photography and art in general. I really like the second one! I only wish I could see more of the table/stand the TV is on.

#1 is very creative: the colours really add an creepy feeling to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom