What's new

tell me, before I send them these

Thank you guys!
I'll give myself two days not to look at these and then,when my eyes are rested tweak a bit.
 
That's what I have to do sometimes, make myself leave it and come back later - then sometimes I see right away what's wrong or what to do to fix it (whether it's a photo or another craft project etc.). If most of the other participants will likely just be submitting crappy cell phone pictures LOL then maybe adjust/choose just your best one to send in.
 
That's what I have to do sometimes, make myself leave it and come back later - then sometimes I see right away what's wrong or what to do to fix it (whether it's a photo or another craft project etc.). If most of the other participants will likely just be submitting crappy cell phone pictures LOL then maybe adjust/choose just your best one to send in.
yeah, that's the proper way to go with everything... but sometimes I forget to back off because I just want to finish it already! Almost every time I do like that , I miss something, color shift f.e.


..... I was basically shooting speakers. Later on I saw some pictures of those speakers which EU use and if I just new that they wouldn't mind me getting close I would make better pictures...

well... next time... If I get the chance to attend one of later workshops.

One of the speakers was a photographer also, so we talk a bit, I shot him a few times and sent him the pictures yesterday. He said: "You did a great job!Thank you!" so... I will choose to believe him ;)
 
I would definitely convert them in bw, if I did them for myself. BW would save me!... but I didn't see one single bw image in their building, prospects, videos or else, so I just kept trying...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom