Tell me where they need improvement?

I always like posting spiders and snakes, but that aint what it takes to love me.:lol:
We get quite a few botched snakes here, they too have fangs but little poison unless your immune system is down.

Photo number three is best our of this set. I dont really care for the others.

Well, even the non-venemous snakes don't usually brush their teeth. And they eat meat (well, somehow get it down, they don't really chew!), and then spend weeks not brushing their teeth. That is why you wouldn't want to get bitten by any snake, as the wounds may easily infect. Though our snakes have bitten me and I had tiny holes and they healed just like that...

The color palette on these looks rather subdued, dare I say it rather flat and dull...so that's an area where improvement could be made. Not sure what color profile you edited these in,or what profile was assigned to these shots, but they appear to lack in saturation. The last shot could benefit from a bit of cropping on the left side.

Cool snake or snakes...

Only the venomous snakes have fangs. The others like my dice and grass just have teeny pin-like teeth. Well, and some larger boas and pythons have some scary teeth, but not fangs. ;P

A friend of mine had a python... I used to hold it all the time, untill the day I watcher her feed it... HOLY POOP!!!! I thought those things just snuck up, wrapped around their prey, and constricted them... I only knew about half of it. :shock: Anytime I'm around that snake, I make damn good sure that its been feed within the last 48 hours.

The dock we keep our boat at used to be only partially decked, about 40' of it was just open cribs with rock in it. Water snakes used to hide in there by the dozen. In order to get out to the boat you'd have to walk by them... 99 times out of 100 they would scurry away as soon as they saw you.. but every once in a while, you'd sneak up on them and scare them just as much as they scared you. I stepped on one once and got bit in the calf... and bit a second time because my dumb drunk azz though I would be cool and impress a girl by picking one up.... got bit in hip.... Not venomous in the least bit... but that freaking HURTS.

Got bit once by a fox snake... again, had a few too many beers in my and was being stupid... all my fault, but I just know that I don't want to get bit again and with a 1 year old at home, I don't want to give them the chance to bit him either.... If its over a foot long, and in my yard, there's a good chance he's getting the shovel treatment. :whip:

This was great, thanks for the laugh...Can't determine whether or not you should lay off the alcohol or steer clear of the snakes? Glad that you're alright though...

Aww, I hate hearing about the shovel treatment. Thanks for the suggestions people. I couldn't really add saturation without the quality starting to get worse.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back