henryhurrry TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Versailles, FR Aug 6, 2006 #1 I had a quiet Sunday morning not long ago while working in Casper, Wyoming and took a slightly different look at a tepee.
I had a quiet Sunday morning not long ago while working in Casper, Wyoming and took a slightly different look at a tepee.
inneist TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 736 Reaction score 0 Location 59.1N / 18.3E Aug 6, 2006 #2 Interesting! Sami people's tents that I saw in the North look rather similar.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2006 #3 Great shots! i like the way you just picked details of the tepees!veryinteresting indeed!
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2006 #4 I agree with spako. Good job.