D DGMPhotography Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 717 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2012 #1 Hi, so this is another shot I liked from my photoshoot with Tereza. C&C please! Attachments $TerezaDark.webp 19.3 KB · Views: 71
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2012 #2 Me, personally, I don't think it works. Just my opinion.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2012 #3 Rotanimod said: Me, personally, I don't think it works. Just my opinion. Click to expand... Agree. the face being shadowed too much for me.
Rotanimod said: Me, personally, I don't think it works. Just my opinion. Click to expand... Agree. the face being shadowed too much for me.
F Flyhigh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 13 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2012 #4 Interesting lighting, but not sure what I'm looking at. A little more exposure of her face?