Terri is the goddess of all things terrilike

well now i wondered when we would hear from you this morning. :D

as for me, i
aint too proud to beg and plead for your (photograph)...
remember that tune? 8)

MattD is the only one I might have made an exception for, since he comes off so sincere in his desperation.
ya know, terri, he really is such a good guy. you can tell he has a good heart, he's humerous, he's kind, he's generous, he's forgiving, he's so deserving of your good graces. i think you really ought to regale him with your photo- think of all the good you'd be doing for humanity itself!
and you KNOW md would never share it with anyone, right?

Oh, please. He's a whore for a dollar, just like all of you are. :roll: It wouldn't take much at all for you to get copies, and I would SO regret having to hunt him down and kill him..... :D

No, I think we're all better served if you're kept dreamin' and slobberin', just the way we like you! :p

terri said:

Oh, please. He's a whore for a dollar, just like all of you are. :roll: It wouldn't take much at all for you to get copies, and I would SO regret having to hunt him down and kill him..... :D

No, I think we're all better served if you're kept dreamin' and slobberin', just the way we like you! :p

like i said, i love her.....i AM a whore for a dollar, but im a caring whore

md

damn he's quick with a post! he got in before me again!!!

god i hate sloppy seconds....

Of course not, my sweet. "a dollar" is merely a figure of speech, a euphemism for what he'd REALLY hold out for. :twisted:

And, did you notice? He freely admits it, too. Throughout history, in great literature and poetry, who has resisted "the honest whore with a heart of gold" character? This trait is why he might win me someday. :wink:

man, MD is the stud to which all us other guys aspire...

This trait is why he might win me someday

both you and manda?

yo, MD, what kind of cologn you usin? can i borrow some?

terri said:
Fear not, ladies. Although all of the forum boys, from Chase and his mods on down, have pm'd me on numerous occasions, begging me for nude pics, I have repeatedly dashed their hopes. I should have saved their pleading messages for your entertainment, but I never dreamed they'd be so public about their howling, clawing needs at this late date.

Suffice it to say, they made for light, but pleasant reading: you could almost hear their trembling voices.... Chase was the most aggressive of them all; he scared me. :shock: Vonnagy was perhaps the most creative, although Voo was pretty entertaining. :eek: Truthfully, MattD is the only one I might have made an exception for, since he comes off so sincere in his desperation. :crazy:

Collectively, they were all cute, really, in a sad kind of way. I've tried to be kind, as I know you girls would expect me to be.

:bigangel:

:queen: Terri - you are the queen! :queen:

They are a pathetic bunch - aren't they! :p
Chase agressive? :shock:
Voo seems to be kind of a sleeper - I'd watch out for him. :badangel: MD is at least honest about his desperation. :lol:

Wwwwaaaaaaaa! No one PM'd me for nudes.... I feel so left out. :cry:

terri said:
Truthfully, MattD is the only one I might have made an exception for, since he comes off so sincere in his desperation. :crazy:

He does doesn't he? Awwww....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back