Terri is the goddess of all things terrilike

Haven't gotten any yet though!

Ladies: he just pm'd ME again begging me to pm HIM! :p

I'm sorry, Shark honey, this was only a test..... and you failed. :wink:

We were just curious.

jeez. show 'em a little bit of attention, and suddenly we're pathetic?!

I would never call anyone pathetic who has shown such exquisite taste... :wink: How silly would that be???

I would never call anyone pathetic who has shown such exquisite taste... How silly would that be???

ah hahah! and you, my dear, are most definitely my taste. :lol:

:::bites tongue again, drawing fresh blood from yesterday's injuries:::

terri said:
Fear not, ladies. Although all of the forum boys, from Chase and his mods on down, have pm'd me on numerous occasions, begging me for nude pics, I have repeatedly dashed their hopes. I should have saved their pleading messages for your entertainment, but I never dreamed they'd be so public about their howling, clawing needs at this late date.

Suffice it to say, they made for light, but pleasant reading: you could almost hear their trembling voices.... Chase was the most aggressive of them all; he scared me. :shock: Vonnagy was perhaps the most creative, although Voo was pretty entertaining. :eek: Truthfully, MattD is the only one I might have made an exception for, since he comes off so sincere in his desperation. :crazy:

Collectively, they were all cute, really, in a sad kind of way. I've tried to be kind, as I know you girls would expect me to be.

:bigangel:

Yes, Terri I really don't have pics of you.. this was all really for laughs. ;) You girls are such good sports, thats why we love you :love:

psst guys, don't believe that malarky. As usual, way have led the girls to believe that we are just harmless bunch of horny guys. They know nothing about what really goes on behind the scenes here. Chase is in on it along with others I can't mention here. As you can see, we have been quite successful as we have given the TPF ladies the illusion of control. Let me know if you still want to strike up a deal for the terri pics or any other TPF girl.

:::bites tongue again, drawing fresh blood from yesterday's injuries:::

Oh dear! I mean only to make you feel better; here you go with these self-inflicted injuries I seem to indirectly bring about. Control yourself, man!

vonnagy said:

psst guys, don't believe that malarky. As usual, way have led the girls to believe that we are just harmless bunch of horny guys. They know nothing about what really goes on behind the scenes here. Chase is in on it along with others I can't mention here. As you can see, we have been quite successful as we have given the TPF ladies the illusion of control. Let me know if you still want to strike up a deal for the terri pics or any other TPF girl.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase said:
vonnagy said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only you knew that it was in our over all plan for you guys to think that we think we have control.... :twisted:

If only you knew that it was in our over all plan for you guys to think that we think we have control....

Nah its all just fun n games, eh :lol: We just simple blokes looking to shag anything that moves, well mdowdy anyway :D ;)

ha see its working! hey guys, we currently having an auction in the Nude TPF girls section. We are offering several quality prints of our spy cam, get in while you can still afford Terri!!!

ha see its working! hey guys, we currently having an auction in the Nude TPF girls section. We are offering several quality prints of our spy cam, get in while you can still afford Terri!!!

And here I thought you found me priceless..... :!:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back