Terri!!!!! Me again

core_17 said:
Aaaaw....Terri...come on...big group hug for Kelox!

:hug:: :hug:: :hugs: :hugs:
I'm thinking he'd rather be whipped, but I could be wrong. :lol:

kelox said:
Nope, no whips for me, but if either of you have a black leather outfit.....:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Well...I WAS a dominatrix for Halloween about 4 years ago...including the whip....:blushing:

kelox said:
Nope, no whips for me, but if either of you have a black leather outfit.....:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
:taped sh:

OK folks, here they are. Pics from my first roll of HIE. No notes on these other than they were shot at f/11 and 1/125th on a bright sunny day.
E003.jpg

E004.jpg

E016.jpg

E019.jpg

E020.jpg

E026.jpg

E027.jpg

E030.jpg

E032.jpg

E033.jpg

E034.jpg

Impressive! These are scanned prints, Ken? If so, you have extremely workable negatives. :thumbup: Your lab did a very good job. Did you ask them what they used to develop them? I'd definately use them again.

I'm loving that IR glow on the dock shot. And I like the lens flare on the shot under it, too. Very nice!

Good job! Now - head out to DC with a roll and try some more, since the weather kept me from shooting any of mine. :lol:

Congrats on the success!! :cheer:

terri said:
Impressive! These are scanned prints, Ken? If so, you have extremely workable negatives. :thumbup: Your lab did a very good job. Did you ask them what they used to develop them? I'd definately use them again.

I'm loving that IR glow on the dock shot. And I like the lens flare on the shot under it, too. Very nice!

Good job! Now - head out to DC with a roll and try some more, since the weather kept me from shooting any of mine. :lol:

Congrats on the success!! :cheer:
Thanks. Yeah these are scanned prints. I'll be sure to let them know they got your stamp of approval;)

Most reactions

Back