What's new

terrible fireworks

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my excuse for fireworks shots.

DSC_1760.jpg


DSC_1755.jpg



i don't like these. it made it hard on me, because we were shooting them and i was directly under them. and i was using a kit lens on manual focus with no focus markers to tell me where infinity was *big sigh*
 
fireworks are a really tough thing to get a great pic of. It's better than the fireworks shots that I have gotten in the past. Hopefully I will be able to get a good shot with the new camera I got
 
This doesn't help now but I also shot with a kit lens with no mark for infinity, but I found online that all you have to do is point the lens at yourself and turn it as far as it will go in the clockwise direction. I was really close too and found that shorter exposures came out better.
 
There's always next year! Don't give up.

923381424_jc3bd-XL.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom