What's new

Terrorist Puppy

kmaz89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
15
Location
Buffalo, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't let the cuteness fool you. She will destroy your shoe insoles faster than you know it. C&C would be nice.
$DSC_2274.webp$DSC_2276.webp
 
Cute! I like the fact that you've got down to her eye-level with these. The second one looks like it leans down a little to the left, and I think the green channel might be a little strong, but otherwise, it's a great shot.
 
Cute! I like the fact that you've got down to her eye-level with these. The second one looks like it leans down a little to the left, and I think the green channel might be a little strong, but otherwise, it's a great shot.
Thanks. Yea I didn't even realize how that second photo is kind of tilted. I had trouble with the green. I'm still not the greatest at editing, and I played around a lot with the green
 
I had a Belgian Shepherd that chewed all my kids toys, furniture and what ever would fit in its mouth. It's name was Bear and believe me,it lived up to its name. Cute puppy.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom