mysteryscribe
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2006
- Messages
- 6,071
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- in the middle of north carolina
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
It's just my style dude roflmao
mysteryscribe said:Thank you... Sometimes you just get lucky....
mysteryscribe said:As I was passing I saw how the light was hitting her so I snapped it there.
mysteryscribe said:Price?????? lol Im no artist Im a hack just a guy doing a job I think. Regret that I cant work anymore but not that I was what i was
jophassa said:i think a scrumpled up flowery shirt and seriously scraggy hair is the way to be. I cant wait till i am old and grey so i can have insanely messy hair. you can do anything when you are a quinquagenarian - listen to any music, wear a silly hat....
i'm agree.it is a little centred