Testing my new Nikon D750

AdventuresInMyTrustyBoots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just received my new Nikon D750. I've only had the opportunity to use it a couple times, but so far I quite like it.

I got the chance to try it out with my new Tamron 150-600 G2. I found the auto focus faster than on my D810. These shots are of a family members puppy.
DSC_0237 by Jen Philippe, on Flickr

DSC_0222 by Jen Philippe, on Flickr

With 24-120mm kit lens
DSC_0395 by Jen Philippe, on Flickr

Again with the Tamron 140-600 G2. Shot on a rainy day, so the spots are droplets of rain stopped by fast shutter speed.

Seagulls on ice chunks floating down the Skeena River during the Eulachon fish run.
DSC_0680-3 by Jen Philippe, on Flickr

Odie on the run, after casing ravens.
DSC_0701 by Jen Philippe, on Flickr

nice captures.
I love my D750, such a simple camera to understand and an evolution of the lower models.

I, too, am a proud owner of the D750. I'm still trying to figure out its secrets.

I need some better glass though.

Thanks, I'm super excited about it. I also have the D810, but have been ejoying the D750 for some things. What really excited me today, is I got to try out my new Outex Waterproof casing I just got. I've been dying to try some basic Underwater photography for years, and didn't want a point and shoot. Here's my first attempt.

Attachments

• DSC_0984.jpg
    DSC_0984.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 142
D750 acquits itself pretty well, eh? I hope you are enjoying the HECK out of the two new Nikons! I like the seagull shot.

D750 acquits itself pretty well, eh? I hope you are enjoying the HECK out of the two new Nikons! I like the seagull shot.
Oh I am! Today I had a fantastic day playing. I love I can head out with both camera's loaded for different applicatons. D810 for landscape, and the D750 for wildlife or water.

Most reactions

Back