What's new

Testing new camera

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm testing my new camera, this is one of the better shots I took with it, my cat is typically the test subject for my photography equipment. C&C welcome. its not a perfect shot, it kindof bothers me that I clipped the top of the ears off, but since they're not the main focal point, its not too distracting to me. it was just shot in 'auto' mode, so nothing special as far as the settings go, just wanted to make sure it works.

D90 Nikkor 18-200VRII @~200mm

Bath.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom