Testing out an idea ***maybe NWS??**

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Testing out a new idea, and I can count on you guys to give me feedback. I dont feel they are my greatest, just a test to get others feelings

IMG_4477_BW_edit_SMAL3.jpg

IMG_4488_BW_edit_small.jpg

IMG_4511_edit_BW_SMALL.jpg

I really like the first one. A tad more light, and it'd be perfect. Very nice pose. Shows nothing, but alludes to much. Maybe try the same pose with a tad better exposure. I like that the shadows are hiding the bottom part though...very sexy.

You do some amazing work as a photographer/model team of one.

Facial expression of two is...OK, Kind of sad and dejected look, almost as if locked in a small room, but the lighting obscures the eyes and the eyes are the deturmining factor in something like that.

all of the poses look forced and uncomfortable.

#3 is the one I like the best, though uncomfortable looking the pose is still interesting to me and that lighting is just very ideal in my oppinion.

Yes, that is closer to what I'm saying. A different expression on your face perhaps would portray your message a tad better. Right now it's more "I know what you're thinking"...but I would want more of a "Hey...can you guess what I'm thinking?" look.

That's the best explanation I can think of.
Either way, not a large error...just something to think about.

#2 is the best!!!!! Your a hot woman Mya. :drool:

I don't like the mouth open in #1. All good stuff here.

sorry!

i think these are very unattractive.

are all the above posts from males?

I only really like 2, but I tend to like more depressed / macabre looking photos.

sorry!

i think these are very unattractive.

are all the above posts from males?

Umm....am I supposed to lol or what?

I can see if you think they're not good pics...but unattractive?
Meh. I guess we all have our own thing.

why would you laugh?

I think they suffer from the light ... not the pose.

the last two have strong shadows cast downwards, which make your face look sad.

Testing out a new idea, and I can count on you guys to give me feedback. I dont feel they are my greatest, just a test to get others feelings

Mya, I love the concepts and you make a hell of a model as well as a photographer. But as previously stated, would have liked a tad bit more light and some highlights... But keep up the great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back