Testing out the MKIII Video

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Obviously watch in HD. Still learning some of the features and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fine to me. What lens did you use?

At about the 1:10 mark just before the guy goes into or behind the building, looked like you did a w/b change? I saw a little flicker or a change.

At about the 1:10 mark just before the guy goes into or behind the building, looked like you did a w/b change? I saw a little flicker or a change.

Traffic light changed to green. ;)

Water: 85mm
Ducks: 70-200mm
Night: 70-200mm

Traffic light changed to green. ;)

Water: 85mm
Ducks: 70-200mm
Night: 70-200mm

LOL, you should have put "DUH!" in place of the wink. :lmao:

Looks good to me.

What do you think of your new baby? Have you customized your settings yet? Video looks good. With that music I thought a stripper was going to pop out or something.

What do you think of your new baby? Have you customized your settings yet? Video looks good. With that music I thought a stripper was going to pop out or something.

So far blown away. A few learning curves and getting used to ff.

Music is from YouTube.

So far blown away. A few learning curves and getting used to ff.

Music is from YouTube.
Yeah, it is a pretty amazing piece of heaven in your hands huh?
Here is a link I found helpful for some of the custom settings. Some may not apply to you, but it might help you understand why they have them. It helped me.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III AF and Custom Function Settings

Yeah, it is a pretty amazing piece of heaven in your hands huh? Here is a link I found helpful for some of the custom settings. Some may not apply to you, but it might help you understand why they have them. It helped me. Canon EOS 5D Mark III AF and Custom Function Settings

Thanks for the tips.

How do you handle changing the focus points? Seems very clunky to go from different cross types and moving the points around.

Yeah, it is a pretty amazing piece of heaven in your hands huh? Here is a link I found helpful for some of the custom settings. Some may not apply to you, but it might help you understand why they have them. It helped me. Canon EOS 5D Mark III AF and Custom Function Settings

Thanks for the tips.

How do you handle changing the focus points? Seems very clunky to go from different cross types and moving the points around.
I use the center focus point as much as possible, but I also BBF. That is a whole different ballgame. I set mine up to toggle my focus point with the joystick thing. (it is called the multi-controller button in the manual) It is not hard at all to toggle once you get used to it, and I usually shoot really shallow. You will get used to it.

Thanks for the tips.

I use the center focus point as much as possible, but I also BBF. That is a whole different ballgame. I set mine up to toggle my focus point with the joystick thing. (it is called the multi-controller button in the manual) It is not hard at all to toggle once you get used to it, and I usually shoot really shallow. You will get used to it.

yes this. I use the center multi controler + bbf

Most reactions

New Topics

Back