Tevo is talking to a girl..

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...who wants to learn photography.

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:wav::wav:
:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

wow no way, that's so amazing! i met this girl on the bus who just bought a 60D and started a conversation with her, i wasn't that interested in her at the time so i didn't ask for her number, but when i realized that i am madly in love with her she won't even bother reply to my facebook message </3

story of my life :lmao:

mangtarn said:
wow no way, that's so amazing! i met this girl on the bus who just bought a 60D and started a conversation with her, i wasn't that interested in her at the time so i didn't ask for her number, but when i realized that i am madly in love with her she won't even bother reply to my facebook message </3

story of my life :lmao:

ahh, sorry to hear that /: there are more fish in the sea though,

go get em tiger :sexywink:

TPF needs a dating section :lmao:

If you are talking to her IRL, try and keep your gaze up, and on her face...for the most part...then,once you're in good with her, then you can allow an occasional glance elsewhere, just to let her know you're at least somewhat interested.

If you are talking to her IRL, try and keep your gaze up, and on her face...for the most part...then,once you're in good with her, then you can allow an occasional glance elsewhere, just to let her know you're at least somewhat interested.

Sound advice lol

Ha, kind of in the same boat. Can't decide if I like her as just a friend or more (also, I get fairly mixed signals from her as well on that one). Kind of a cute preppy hipster girl (ie she will ride a fixed gear bike while wearing a Ralph Lauren button up and brightly colored Ray-Ban Wayfarers). We have extremely overlapping interests. You know your interests are pretty overlapped when you think "ah, she's more into macro, I'm more a landscapes and architectural type." haha.

Right now she's off limits though, as I'm currently tutoring her, and I have a strict policy on that. I guess we'll see what happens after I'm done tutoring her.

Ha, kind of in the same boat. Can't decide if I like her as just a friend or more (also, I get fairly mixed signals from her as well on that one). Kind of a cute preppy hipster girl (ie she will ride a fixed gear bike while wearing a Ralph Lauren button up and brightly colored Ray-Ban Wayfarers). We have extremely overlapping interests. You know your interests are pretty overlapped when you think "ah, she's more into macro, I'm more a landscapes and architectural type." haha.

Right now she's off limits though, as I'm currently tutoring her, and I have a strict policy on that. I guess we'll see what happens after I'm done tutoring her.

That was possibly the most dictionary definition of a hipster ever, LOL

And if you choose to disobey your strict policy, I feel something romantic could be drawn from that whole tutoring things (i heards girls thinks teachers are sexys) :sexywink:

You underestimate me Derrel

(and it's not my fault if they stare at me first! :sexywink:)

That was possibly the most dictionary definition of a hipster ever, LOL

And if you choose to disobey your strict policy, I feel something romantic could be drawn from that whole tutoring things (i heards girls thinks teachers are sexys) :sexywink:

it's oddly true. I once had this drop dead gorgeous girl develop a huge crush on me when she was in my class. We went out a few times after the class ended and I guess she figured out I wasn't all that cool when I wasn't her teacher. LOL.

But yeah, no disobeying the policy. It's kind of abusing a power situation, which I really try to avoid exploiting. And on the practical end, things can get sticky if they don't work out (seen it happen to other people, person gets mad, then starts complaining about the tutorial, asks for money back, etc).

Yikes getting excited like that about talking to a girl will most likely be part of what makes the girl un-attracted to you. If you want to be able to choose your girl instead of her choosing you I suggest your read "rules of the game" by neil strauss or "the game" by him is a really fun read but not as helpful. I wish I had read the books when I was younger I had to fumble my way through 1000's of dates and 100s of relationships just to figure out 1/2 of what the book has in it. I think it's still pretty nerdy to get wrapped up in it (PUA) hard core, but if you walk away with the foundation of it I think it will help a lot.

Yikes getting excited like that about talking to a girl will most likely be part of what makes the girl un-attracted to you. If you want to be able to choose your girl instead of her choosing you I suggest your read "rules of the game" by neil strauss or "the game" by him is a really fun read but not as helpful. I wish I had read the books when I was younger I had to fumble my way through 1000's of dates and 100s of relationships just to figure out 1/2 of what the book has in it. I think it's still pretty nerdy to get wrapped up in it (PUA) hard core, but if you walk away with the foundation of it I think it will help a lot.

eh, I think they have a few kernels of truth. But to be clear, those methods teach you how to get a frist date. They're awful if you want anything more than a first date. Sure, getting the first date is the first step, and the one that a lot of people have trouble with, but a lot of the methods those books teach set you up for complete failure long term.

The only really true fundamental they'll teach you is to be confident in who you are. People say 'be yourself' a lot, which is only part of the equation. You have to be happy with who you are, and expect other people to like who you are. Then you'll be yourself without even thinking about it, and people will be drawn to that.

It's okay to be excited about talking to a girl, as long as the vibe is very clearly put off that she's also lucky to be talking to you as well, because you're awesome.

If you forget about girls first, and work on being awesome and thinking you're awesome, the girls will take care of itself.

well good luck with that Tevo, see if she wants to shoot nudes!

Ok I have a dirty mind. But good luck :p

eh, I think they have a few kernels of truth. But to be clear, those methods teach you how to get a frist date. They're awful if you want anything more than a first date. Sure, getting the first date is the first step, and the one that a lot of people have trouble with, but a lot of the methods those books teach set you up for complete failure long term.

The only really true fundamental they'll teach you is to be confident in who you are. People say 'be yourself' a lot, which is only part of the equation. You have to be happy with who you are, and expect other people to like who you are. Then you'll be yourself without even thinking about it, and people will be drawn to that.

It's okay to be excited about talking to a girl, as long as the vibe is very clearly put off that she's also lucky to be talking to you as well, because you're awesome.

If you forget about girls first, and work on being awesome and thinking you're awesome, the girls will take care of itself.

But that is basically the message of the book, I also think it is a horrible idea to be dating 1 girl at a time. So getting dates are more important. When I sell my car I don't go to 1 dealership drive a car and say I love it and buy it. I go to 4-5 drive a bunch and pick the one that drives best. Same thing with dating, when comparing a girl to nobody she will always win, but if you are dating a few girls you might not pick someone you may have normally picked because something better is in the mix. Too many guys I know jump into relationships after they are out just to be in one. When I was single I always was seeing at least 3 girls and I only stopped when one would make me forget about the rest. I do agree with eventually throwing the books info out to keep a girl in love with you. Being yourself is great too, but if you're nervous and don't know what to say then not so great. Just like an amateur photographer you should plan out a shoot if it does not come natural to you, if you ever find dead space in a conversation with a girl you should also plan out conversations. I personally never told anything to any girls I dated, just kept firing questions and coming up with stories. But if nothing else the book will teach you strength in numbers just like sales, learn to ignore rejection. Good luck Tevo!

But that is basically the message of the book, I also think it is a horrible idea to be dating 1 girl at a time. So getting dates are more important. When I sell my car I don't go to 1 dealership drive a car and say I love it and buy it. I go to 4-5 drive a bunch and pick the one that drives best. Same thing with dating, when comparing a girl to nobody she will always win, but if you are dating a few girls you might not pick someone you may have normally picked because something better is in the mix. Too many guys I know jump into relationships after they are out just to be in one. When I was single I always was seeing at least 3 girls and I only stopped when one would make me forget about the rest. I do agree with eventually throwing the books info out to keep a girl in love with you. Being yourself is great too, but if you're nervous and don't know what to say then not so great. Just like an amateur photographer you should plan out a shoot if it does not come natural to you, if you ever find dead space in a conversation with a girl you should also plan out conversations. I personally never told anything to any girls I dated, just kept firing questions and coming up with stories. But if nothing else the book will teach you strength in numbers just like sales, learn to ignore rejection. Good luck Tevo!

It's the whole 'high value' tricks that i think tend to undermine long term success. The give attention and draw it away stuff. that's very good for attracting psychopathic girls, not so good for attracting girls I'd actually want a long term relationship with. Which is kind of the issue I guess I ultimately have with the book, it's good for getting the kinds of girls that I only want to date on a very superficial level. I don't want to date a girl who loses interest if I pay her too much attention. So if I pay her too much attention, and she loses interest, that's a good thing in my book, because then she's gone and I can move on to some girl that's not actually crazy, haha.

...who wants to learn photography.

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:wav::wav:
\

I'm not sure if I should be creeped out by this because your referring to yourself in third person or that your that excited over a girl who wants to talk shop and sharing it on the f'ing internet. Get off the computer and talk to her not us!
(I'm already married I have nothing to be excited about)

Most reactions

Back