Texas Capitol

wattsbw2004

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this a while back, I figured I would unleash this on you for my 1st post ;) Let me know what you think, I'm open to all criticism :thumbup:

2922869432_27831c162c_b.jpg

That's a veryyyy well done HDR, as far as the conservative style goes. HDR can serve as a tool for surrealists as well, but you chose to make the everything just look more vibrant in a believable manner, and it worked out well!

However, something about the composition irks me a bit. Nothing major, and I still like the photo, but something about the angle at which the building is at is off a bit. Maybe it's just me...

Please elaborate on you PP. This is probably the best show of a true HDR I have EVER seen

~Michael~

I agree about the lack of ground but overall, the photo is well done.

Please elaborate on you PP. This is probably the best show of a true HDR I have EVER seen

~Michael~

Its a great exposure or HDR.

Elaborate please!

Regards,
Jake

I personally think it would work better in portrait orientation, and it needs some flag action, lol. There is a flag there, but you can't tell what it is.

If you haven't been to Texas, the first thing you will notice is that the state flag is EVERYWHERE. You will see the Texas flag more than the US flag...

you guys realize this post is nearly 2 years old and its the 1 and only post the op ever did on the forum

Your talking to a wall

that asking questions of the op is likely not going to produce an answer.

Most reactions

Back