What's new

¤~Texas Rain~¤

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, it started to thunderstorm out of no where... haha
It started raining in the sun.... absolutely beautiful. :)
I grabbed my camera and got this (my back yard)

19181708.jpg


Thanks for looking :)
 
¤ ? Reverting to non-english characters now? :D
Great colors, and the I like how the rain drops are almost frozen
 
Thanks guys! :)
 
It is such an interesting sight when it is raining and the sun is shining at the same time. Nice Job. And beautiful back yard. I'm so jealous! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom