What's new

Texas sunset

The Empress

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
3
Location
Okinawa Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think!! Would have been better if i would have had my tripod :grumpy: lol

edit.jpg
 
This looks great considering you didn't use a tripod! I love the contrast in colors in the sky and the little clusters of clouds in the distance. very nice!

best wishes
 
I also like that you got the blue in the sky. I miss Texas! I lived outside of Corpus for 3 years. Thanks for sharing.
 
This looks great considering you didn't use a tripod! I love the contrast in colors in the sky and the little clusters of clouds in the distance. very nice!

best wishes

I also like that you got the blue in the sky. I miss Texas! I lived outside of Corpus for 3 years. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks :) I will have to go back next time i'm home, and remember the tripod lol
 
I miss Texas, too....especially the temperature. It is 16 degrees outside and dropping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom