SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 9, 2007 #1
T The Phototron TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2007 Messages 948 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #2 Number 1 is great!
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #3 I think you got the texture and color right on the money in your second shot! Nice job!
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #4 the first one is just brilliant.
seemoo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Location Glendale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #5 I like the 1st one a LOT! beautiful picture.
M marinaw TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2007 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #6 The color, texture and lighting on both images are very striking! They make a great pair.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thanks !
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #8 I love both of them. Dani
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #9 Very cool! Eric
outlier TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Location Calgary, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2007 #10 These are great.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #11 danir said: I love both of them. Click to expand... I do, too! Very nice! To my mind, they are both exhibition-worthy!
danir said: I love both of them. Click to expand... I do, too! Very nice! To my mind, they are both exhibition-worthy!
H heip TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 502 Reaction score 0 Sep 15, 2007 #12 Nice work on both, but #1 rocks!