What's new

Texture

Steel26

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
dsc7322ux5.jpg


What do you think?
 
looks like the bubblegum wall in post alley. It's underexposed and I think you need a ton more DOF.
 
Despite the under-exposure, I actually really like this shot. I agree, it could use a little PS work, but not much. Overall, nice job. :thumbup:
 
personally I like the dof i think if the entire thing was in focus it would lose something. It could stand to be a little brighter. the only ps work done was to bump up the contrast a bit. I would like to see your shots.
 
Sure, below is my solution to the bubblegum wall. My image has a different texture to it, it's not so much as the subject matter, but the actual image itself with the contrast and saturation.

DSC_0077_EDIT.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom