TFP - What If They Want Printed Copies?

You should definitely talk with the model prior to the shoot to discuss what she (he) is trying to get from the session. Do they need prints to put in their model book to show to perspective agents/clients or are they just building a portfolio on OMP, in which case a CD works fine. Make sure you specify in the release if they can make prints from a CD you provide, etc.
As for printing, you should check out White House Custom Color (www.whcc.com). they are a large full-service professional print house for pros & hobbists alike. their 2-day UPS delivery is included in their price (8x10 glossy is $2.00 as an example). Setting an account is free. you sinply download their s/w which is used to put together your order. When ready you simply hit one button to upload and you're done. thier minimum order is only $12.
As a pro it is absolutely critical that I have a great print house behind me like WHCC. Because of the low cost I usually make a print or two of the best images from an TFP session regardless. The models really appreciate this and you'd be amazed what it does for your references ...

Most reactions

Back