What's new

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A very big thanks goes to Raymond for arranging a shoot with some very exotic birds today. Yes, Canoncan, Chiller, Raymond, Daisy and I got together again today to shoot some very exotic birds at a private location. It was an amazing experience and I’m sure you will all soon see some amazing pics from our day out.

sky0117.jpg


sky0207.jpg


sky0228.jpg


sky0246.jpg


sky0270.jpg


sky0384.jpg


sky0412.jpg


As you can see by the people pics we had a great opportunity with memories that will last a life time. More pics to follow.

Cheers,

Eric
 
Looks like an incredible experience! :thumbup: They are gorgeous!

I've no doubt this thread is just a tease - I'm looking forward to seeing more from everyone! :D
 
DUDE, you guys met up again and got to hold an Eagle????? geez, this is killing me! i'd love to hang out with you guys at least once! nice shots Eric...can't wait for the rest.
 
BEAUTIFUL moments caught!

the dof in # 2 is very interesting....i like it ALOT but would also like to see what that is that is in front of his face specifically.

the ORANGE eyes in the last one are cool....PS'd I assume?
 
clemeys said:
BEAUTIFUL moments caught!

the dof in # 2 is very interesting....i like it ALOT but would also like to see what that is that is in front of his face specifically.

the ORANGE eyes in the last one are cool....PS'd I assume?

It is a Horned Owl in #2 and everyone can attest that the orange eyes are not Photoshoped, that owl had an amazing set of eyes.

Eric
 
Awesome! That's cool. Wish I could be there with you guys. Those are really some exotic birdies and you guys we so close to them.
 
AIRIC said:
the orange eyes are not Photoshoped, that owl had an amazing set of eyes.

Eric



WOW!!!! it's neat how they matched the guy's emblem on his sweater...that's what made me think it was ps'd.

very nice!:thumbup:
 
awesome shots Airic, I can't believe you have driven all that way home, and edited all these shots already!! I am only on my 5th shot, and I have 1 1/2 hours less driving then you did!

I should have taken a shot of the meal you missed... OMgoodness, soo good!

and thanks for the shot of my potsy back there behind Kim and the falcon.. there will be payback one day!

btw, the 2 folks there that you all might not know are Kim and Dave Gibson.. they own these birds, and call there organization.. Skyhunters International.. They raise these birds in captivity., and they so an awesome job of taking care of them, as you can see!

They are willing to take these birds just about anywhere to promote conservation and education of birds of prey. I hope Mansi invites them to India one day..!!
 
You guys (and girl) are really having one blast after the other together these days, right? Wow. Another wonderful outing together with only more brilliant photos to go with it - amazing. Too cool.
I like these, mostly so the last where Dave holds the Bengal Owl almost like a baby ;). A big baby!
And that eagle... it is downright HUGE! Wow. Kim must be strong to be keeping her arm outstretched when that big - and supposedly also heavy, of course - bird lands. My arm would go plop! down. :oops:
 
that falcon is just the most beautiful thing....it is so elegant, and eludes a quiet strength... that is my favorite among the birds.... great luck and a great photographer... ya'lls shots are all killer....

wish we could do a huge meet up....wouldnt that be fun???
 
*Jealous* I want pets like those guys!! :grumpy:

I'm not very good with my bird spotting, could someone post up what species those birds are? I know one of them is a Bald Eagle and that's about it. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom